E-commerce is a competitive space and being updated here pays really well. From staying ahead with your website design model to incorporating the latest technology, your E-commerce business deserves the best implementation to realize its true potential. If yours is a progressive E-commerce business in Australia then investing in a diverse range of E-commerce tools is necessary. Tools better the performance of your website in multiple ways and that’s why you need them. In this article, we will be introducing you to some amazing tools that can be extremely productive for your business.
Specific tools can help your E-commerce Website Development in Australia but first, you need to know the right ones. These are seven kinds of E-commerce tools that need to be included in your development portfolio now, here is the list –
1. Analytics Tools – Analytics tools are powerful in telling you where your Ecommerce website actually stands. Is it gaining the right traffic and how well the conversion funnel is doing? Analytics tools provide you the perfect insight that whether or not your website is performing. Missing on good analytics tools can blindfold you from the circumstances and a lot of damage will be done even before you realize. The best tool to use is Google Analytics. Moz Keyword Explorer, SEMrush, Bitly, etc. can also serve the same purpose.
2. Social Media Tools – Social Media is a powerful platform to establish the brand identity for the E-commerce business. It brings you the right audience and inspires them to buy products through creative campaigns. Social media tools can help with a number of activities like consistent posting on all platforms, creating advertisements, etc. Twitter Buy tool allows business transactions directly whereas Instagram Carousel Ads let you create a story advertisement to tell about your brand.
3. Social Analytics Tools – Just the way your website requires analytics to tell what’s going right, social media too requires a way to measure outcomes. Close monitoring of social media is a must in order to extract benefits. These tools measure traffic, likes, shares, and paid promotions in a detailed manner. There is no shortage of social analytics tools but Hootsuite is considered as the Holy Grail for social media. Other tools that deserve your attention are, Brandwatch, AngoraPulse, Crowdbooster, etc.
4. Email Marketing Tools – Email marketing is important if your Ecommerce website wants to achieve more than ordinary. Engaging with customers on a frequent basis is however quite a challenging task and tools can greatly help with it. Since you are not just dealing with a few hundred customers, it becomes essential to deploy Email Marketing tools to ease your job. Mailchimp is a must have tool for Email Marketing, it mass fires emails and create customized and personalized emails. Other similar tools are Reach Mail, Cake Mail, MailJet, etc.
5. Process Insight Tools – Process Insight tool can be an important one for your Ecommerce business. As we already know, a wrong strategy will cause a disaster to your business and you must know whether or not you are doing things right. Having tools to assist you through this process can be a great idea, it not just make strategizing easy for you. Crazy Egg is used by all the leading E-commerce businesses such as Amazon, eBay, and Dell. It clearly depicts which part of your website is mostly hit by users and how far they scroll.
6. Promotional Tools – Promotional activities are important for your Ecommerce business and there is no reason to fall behind on this aspect. Although carrying promotions is mostly done by strategizing and thinking creatively, certain tools can however always help. There are different tools for carrying different promotions. While Wibiya helps with Content Marketing, Google AdWords is a major utility paid ad tool that you just can’t skip.
You can seek professional Website Development Services in Sydney to ask for all these tools and other relevant ones for your Ecommerce website.