“It takes twenty years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it” – Warren Buffett
Reputation is the most crucial factor of a business, it runs you the show and without it, you will hardly make a distinction in your industry. It is important to create and develop the reputation for your brand and it is essentially a long haul process. The moment you create your business, you start working on making it as reputable as possible. Things such as customer satisfaction and transparent communication play a great role in creating your business’s reputation. But if you are planning to go online with your business then you definitely need a lot more than that.
Managing online reputation management in Australia can be tricky sometimes. Online businesses are making their presence on the internet and reputation woes are hitting a big time. Your clients and customers have access to various platforms that they may use to build or shred your brand’s reputation. If you want to play it safe then here are a few social blogging websites that you must include in your portfolio –
1. WordPress – WordPress is a popular blogging website that is trusted by the users across the world. You have two options to deploy WordPress by either having a self-host or using the free hosting service provided by WordPress. The major advantage of using WordPress is that you can customize it as per your liking and people definitely enjoy reading blogs on it.
2. Blogger – If WordPress isn’t your thing then Blogger may be the right social blogging website for you. Blogger is the social blogging website by Google and it is hosted entirely by Google itself. You can simply create an account to publish your blogs and you will gain the SEO edge. Publishing a blog is as easy when you implement Blogger for your brand.
3. Reddit – Reddit is a famous social media website with a massive user base. The basic advantage of using it for ORM lies in the fact that search engine crawler frequently visits Reddit meaning that content that you put there will have higher chances of being found.
4. YouTube – Do we really need to tell you about the importance of being on YouTube? It is the largest video streaming platform in the world and the content you put here is highly helpful in framing your brand value. It is the second largest search engine after Google and has a huge potential to transform reputation if you can think creatively.
5. Flickr – Images can speak things that words can’t, Flickr serves the same purpose in your ORM strategy. It is one of the largest image and video sharing community where you can tag with relevant keywords. You can simply create an account here and post images that your users will be able to find.
6. Tumblr – Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website that can be customized depending on your individual needs. You have the privilege to follow, like and explore the interesting stuff put by other creators as well. This is the best social media platform to put out the creative identity of your brand.
7. Facebook – Facebook is a social media platform that hardly needs an introduction. It has made a strong presence in the online space and at present, there are 17 million active Facebook users in Australia. Whatever you do on this social media platform can be heard loud and clear by millions of people hence it is important that you focus on it.
Keeping a focus on these social websites will greatly support your reputation efforts. You can also reach to expert ORM Services in Melbourne to create an effective strategy for handling the brand reputation.