Want to double your website traffic and conversion rates? SEO can help your purpose. Better ranking means that you would be attracting more people and translating more gains.
Since people are looking for businesses like you locally and internationally, it’s the best time to upgrade your SEO tactics. By adapting to latest SEO trends, you will be growing your website to a new level.
You can get expert SEO packages Canada to accomplish this task and if you choose to do it by yourself then we have some advanced techniques for you.
Did you know? For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to number 1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to number 2 position and 7% of organic clicks go to number 3 position. Your current Google rank can have a huge impact on the traffic you would be gathering. Improve your SEO implementation by incorporating these seven simple techniques –
1. Improve site framework – Creating an excellent SEO implementation starts with improving the site framework. No matter how many visitors you may attract with off page tactics, your website still remains most important. Also, Google considers page loading speed, link quality, domain authority, etc. as major ranking factors. Improving on these areas will help you achieve top Google rank.
2. Optimize landing pages – When your website link appears on Google, the users will click it and will be redirected to a page known as the landing page. The page will have all the information about your products or services listed there. It must, therefore, appear interesting in order to extract the leads. You can build and promote multiple landing pages
for each marketing campaign and this effort pays really well.
3. Make it Responsive – We don’t use just desktops anymore. With plenty of device options available in the market, the need for diverse user exposure is needed as well. You can’t build a new website for every device and that’s a worthless idea to even suppose. You should go for responsive website development. Your website will automatically adapt to the device screen of the user and will provide the amazing user experience.
4. Research end customers – Don’t create content or landing pages that don’t leave an impact. An excellent SEO strategy is all about researching the end customers and analyzing
their needs. Getting customer feedbacks and conducting surveys should be an important part of your work regime, according to which you can plan your content marketing strategy.
This way your marketing campaigns won’t go unnoticed.
5. Analyze competitor’s keywords – We don’t live in monopolized economy, every business has its competitors and you should ace them at all costs. When speaking of SEO, the best way to beat the competition is to research about keywords that are used by your competitors. Then create unique content on those keywords to rank higher on Google Search Engine.
6. Don’t forget social platforms – Social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are great for engagement but they don’t affect the ranking directly. When your focus is on SEO, you must start working on sites such as Docstoc, Slideshare, Blogger, Quora etc. Google considers these platforms for marking your ranking and hence you should use them frequently.
7. Incorporate Infographics – Content is important for SEO but it’s time you invest in some other creative form of content like infographics. High quality and creative infographics help you engage more audience with the help of back links. The creative combination of graphics and information retains a higher number of users than just plain content.
Apart from all these advanced techniques, there are plenty of others that count. Carefully go through feature list of SEO packages Vancouver to find your perfect plan.