Do you have an online business? If the answer is yes then you will definitely know the worth of having SEO. It makes your brand name visible, brings you the audience, creates an enduring marketing strategy, and much more. Search Engine can never lose its relevance in marketing as it continues to prosper and fuel business around the world. You definitely need the SEO and we don’t need to stress enough on that. But how updated is your current SEO strategy makes the entire difference to your business.
You will be surprised to know that in the first quarter of 2014, 87% of UK residents used the internet. This means that these many people use Google to search for their queries. It is a huge and potent market that you can attract for your business.
You can opt to hand over this task to professional outsourcing SEO services UK to observe the difference. With time, your business SEO strategy can turn less lucrative and more redundant. That’s the time you will find that your top ranking organic links will shift down or to the next page on Google. If that’s the case then you should definitely invest in a good SEO plan.
But if you are still not sure whether or not you should refine your current SEO strategy then take a few moment to look down on these five major signs –
1. You Are Losing The Number Of Website Views – Can you see the number of website views declining? It can be a major sign that you need to refine your SEO strategy. The less number of website views mean that there is something lacking with your organic visibility. Visitors searching for your targeted keywords can’t find you and that’s why you are missing the desired number of website views.
2. You Are Facing Competition On Keywords You Once Aced – Are your keywords still winning the show? No matter in which business you may be, you will have a fair share of competition everywhere. Your competitors are targeting similar keywords and there could be a need to refurbish your strategy if you find yourself being pulled back.
3. You Feel That Your Business Has Become Stagnant – Your online business might be doing excellent but does it appear stagnant in terms of growth? A business can only appear to be stagnant and unprogressive when there is a lack of visibility. Your audience can’t see you or maybe you are just not capable of doing so.
4. You Can See The Overall Sales Declining – Are your overall sales plunging? If there is a visible difference between your sales in last few months then there can be chances that you are not doing that well with SEO. Your targeted customers can’t find you and that’s why you are missing the sales leads.
5. You are Extracting Higher Bounce Rate – If the incoming traffic is higher than the traffic that converts to sale then there is serious bounce rate issue with your website. SEO is not just about bringing the right traffic but enabling it to convert. Your current SEO strategy is lacking some serious conversion skills and you need to update it as quickly as possible.
Find your expert outsource SEO company Glasgow to refurbish your SEO strategy. This will amplify your gains tremendously and will boost your business capabilities!