Internet marketing is an ever evolving concept and organic visibility is a part of it. These results have taken a special place in the people’s eye just because of its credibility and worthiness of content. It is more than essential to pay special focus on SEO if you are building a business that you want to be recognized and well appreciated. Only a little investment in SEO can turn up huge returns for you if you try.
Did you know? Organic results receive 75-85% of clicks and have an average CTR of 13-21%. This is much higher than paid clicks and hence deserves your special attention.
SEO is worth giving a try and you can seek an expert SEO company UK to help you with this task. Here are top six reasons why doing so would be excellent for your business –
1. Organic results are credible – Credibility is the top most reason why it’s important to invest in organic results. People trust organic results all because Google filters out the web page result through an unbiased and effective algorithm. There go a lot of constraints in filtering the URLs and top organic result for a keyword thus receives more than 90% of the clicks. It can be highly valuable for your business if you rank top for your targeted keywords.
2. It creates a distinct brand identity – Brand identity is a factor that is accumulated as a result of consistent effort and recognition in the market. When internet is your space, you must understand that the better visibility will eventually yield brighter identity. Consistent SEO implementation will push up your links on Google and will drive traffic that can later be transformed into brand value.
3. It brings traffic that stays – Driving traffic to your website is essentially the most important thing on your goal list. But making it stay is just impossible without SEO. Practices like PPC bring instant traffic to your website but somehow fail to make it stay there because of either irrelevancy of product or service. Since SEO is more credible than any other implementation, it will make your business website a hub to explore.
4. Converts brilliant ROI – Return on Investment (or ROI) is a measure of performance of your marketing campaigns. It extracts the right amount of profit that you receive after you make an investment in SEO. When you measure the ROI of SEO implementation and compare it with paid ads, you will easily observe better profits coming your way. The implementation of SEO is a lot cheaper and yet amazingly lucrative than putting the money in paid advertisements.
5. Cost effective for SMEs – Small and Medium Scale Enterprises often worry about the capital as they don’t hold much investment to put in. Hence deciding on cost-effective implementations is a must before you begin. SEO is extremely cost effective since you are not entitled to spend a lot of amounts to begin with. You can target as less as five keywords to build your way up to recognition.
6. Your competitors are doing it – SEO is magnificent enough due to all the benefits it brings up on your plate. Maybe that’s the reason why your competitors are doing it and you too should. Even if your business domain is not that competitive, investing in SEO can make you stand out from others offering similar products or services on the Internet.
Expand your visibility while amplifying your brand value with an expert SEO Company Glasgow. The results are as incredible as you would want them to be!