So you have finally created your Ecommerce website but can’t see much of growth? It is undeniably the most crucial problem most Ecommerce businesses experience and you are not alone. When you are wondering what could have possibly gone wrong, going back to where you started might be the best idea. To provide the possible solution to this problem we will be discussing a few SEO mistakes that you might have made in the process of building your E-Commerce website, so let’s get started.
Search Engine Optimization Services are extremely important for business recognition on Google, world’s most amazing Search Engine. You might be already practicing Search Engine Optimization but there’s no harm in getting back and discovering the flaws. These are some major ones –
1. Not using creative product defining content – You already have some products on your E-Commerce website but did you know why those aren’t selling readily? The reason is that you are not using appropriate defining content with those products. Creative content is important for grabbing better Google ranking and will, therefore, make you visible in the crowd of numerous E-commerce sellers. The more creative you be with these descriptions the better visibility you get.
2. Using duplicate content from manufacturers – Due to lack of writing resources majority of E-commerce businesses use duplicate content from first manufacturers and use them solemnly. But to your surprise, adding such content to your website can cause great pains in future. Google’s SEO algorithm identifies duplicate content on the behalf of its publishing date and pushes back the ranking of the website with duplicate content.
3. Not optimizing the searchable landing pages – So you already hold a better SEO ranking but that doesn’t seem to convert into sales? Then there must be some problem with the landing pages of your website. If your buyer is searching for ‘Women clothes’ then they shouldn’t land on ‘Groceries’. Such problems frequently arise in big E-commerce stores and the only way to deal with it is by optimizing with the best SEO strategies.
4. Not having review product section – Word-of-mouth is a crucial factor in deciding the growth of any E-commerce business and amazing reviews can really boost that. Major E-commerce giants like Amazon have implemented review section for this purpose only. Because online buying is already a scary zone for some, therefore increasing the reliability of products through genuine reviews can guarantee you brilliant sales. You can do this by adding a review module on your website and then asking your past customers to submit their feedbacks about products.
5. Ignoring title section – Paying attention to the title tag of different product WebPages can be extremely crucial for the on-page SEO. Since Ecommerce websites are enormous people doing product updates often duplicate the content of these titles, therefore, hindering the overall purpose of search optimization. Also, make sure that you bring some creative content in these title tags along with right usage of keywords for better SEO ranking.
6. Not paying attention to Meta-Descriptions – So what really defines your web page? It’s Meta-description. Although these are not that important for SEO ranking but ignoring it can reduce the overall user click-through from SERPs. Meta-descriptions can be your perfect canvas to market your products, so don’t miss it.
7. Not using a website blog – The final mistake you might be making is not using a blog. I know it might sound an elaborate task but you will be excited to know the benefits of an Ecommerce Blog. Having a product promoting informational Ecommerce blog will drive high SEO ranking effortlessly with brilliant sales. With the use of content marketing, you can attract more users in the least span of time.
Try to reduce these mistakes while working on your Ecommerce website. You can also take help from professional Ecommerce Development Services Canada for in-depth analysis of your website and things that can better your business.