The year 2015 had been a remarkable year for social media as well as search engine marketing and this will hugely impact the social marketing and media trends in year 2016. Social media and search engine marketing is continuously growing and adapting with latest trends.
In order to succeed and keep growing you need to keep up with the following trends discussed below –
- Social Media Posts will boost ranking – Social media posts are always a reflection of your online reputation, and hence are important in boosting your overall search engine ranking. This year social media posts will be highly used for boosting and upgrading the overall search engine ranking for your company.
- Video content will continue to beat text content – Youtube and Facebook receives billions of views everyday and it can be clearly seen that video content is gaining much more popularity compared to text content. Video content will keep being on trend in social media.
- Mobile optimization is necessary – Mobile generated user traffic is increasing each day as opposed to computer generated user traffic. The optimization of mobile is certainly important with respect to your business, responsive website and other optimization techniques therefore will be essentials of this year.
- Mobile Application optimization – As we know mobile applications are engaging more than fifty percent of users and these statistical figures will rise this year too. To stand out in your business, the need for an optimized application is essential since plenty of apps are being created every day.
- Don’t forget SEO – SEO will continue to be popular for generating organic search results. SEO will be more optimized and adapting to latest trends this year.
- Optimization of Virtual Assistants -Digital or Virtual Assistants like Siri and Cortana will be optimized to answer customer queries. Virtual interactions will be highly taking up the market and the interactive facility will ensure better client communication opposed to flat listing of information on the website.
- Increased Advertisement Budget – To stay ahead in the marketing game, budget spent on advertisements will rise due to the increased competition in internet marketing.